Our Contact Information
Chief Solutions, Inc.
1535 N. Post Oak Rd., Houston, Texas 77055
Tel: 713-682-3231
Toll Free: 866-931-8737
Fax: 713-682-3238
chief@chiefsolutionsinc.com

For Engineering Firms

Chief Solutions, Inc., a technical consulting firm, is an industry leader performing physical inspections through sewer line cleaning, television inspections, and other inspection methods for comprehensive Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Surveys (SSES). For over 23 years Chief Solutions has been collecting crucial design engineering data for complete engineering assessments.

No job is too small or too large. We contract or team with engineers to offer complete SSES design engineering support. Through joint ventures and partnerships with design-build teams, we provide physical inspections as well as pre- and post-television inspection for rehabilitation contractor services and complete design engineering project assessments.

Our services provide a greater cost savings to the industry: We have a proven 95% average line cleaning and CCTV data capture ratio on most overall systems that we investigate. We use our proprietary efficiency equipment and methods patented in the United States and abroad for performing sewer line cleaning and television inspection. More details

The remaining 5% of our written reports identify blockages or cave-ins that must be dug up and point repairs that must be completed before performing line cleaning and television inspection.

We perform live line cleaning for high-flow medium and large sewer lines with tremendous success for improving flow or for line rehabilitation. Our live line cleaning method has eliminated Bucket Machines from our cleaning process because they are a slower, more costly, and outdated method that can cause damage to pipes.

Approximately 98% of debris is removed on initial live line cleaning. The remaining 2% of debris is removed and pre-televised after bypassing the line. Eliminating the bypass pumping for the majority of the line cleaning can be an enormous cost savings.

Our live line cleaning method has eliminated Bucket Machines from our cleaning process because they are a slower, more costly, and outdated method that can cause damage to pipes.

Design Build Projects - In the event that Chief Solutions is selected as a team member for a Design Build Project, please see our Services for Contractors Page regarding our inspection services for renovation contractors.

Our services include:

  • Water, storm, and sanitary sewer line cleaning for all line sizes

  • Closed Circuit Television Inspection (CCTV) with color pan and tilt robotic cameras

  • GPS/GIS Mapping and Data Collection

  • Sonar Inspection

  • Float TV Inspection

  • Siphon Cleaning with CCTV

  • Smoke Testing

  • Dyed Water Testing with or without CCTV

  • Manhole Inspection

  • Flow Monitoring

  • Service Lateral CCTV Inspections

  • Tunnel Surveying Investigations and cleaning

  • Point Repairs

  • Grouting

Additionally, all of our SSES work is performed in accordance with pipeline assessment certification program specifications and NASSCO-certified CCTV operators or other reporting methods of your choice.

More information about our certifications, awards, and professional associations can be found on our About Us page. To discuss your current project, please contact us.

Experience. Qualifications. Guaranteed.