Our Contact Information
Chief Solutions, Inc.
11500 N. Houston-Rosslyn Rd., Houston, Texas 77088
Tel: 713-682-3231
Toll Free: 866-931-8737
Fax: 713-682-3238

Services For Cities and Municipalities

Chief Solutions, Inc., a technical consulting firm, is an industry leader performing physical inspections through sewer line cleaning, television inspection, and other inspection methods for comprehensive Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Surveys (SSES). Chief Solutions has been collecting crucial data for design engineering and maintenance programs for cities and municipalities for over 23 years.

No job is too small or too large. Our crews perform physical inspections and field reconnaissance utilizing our proprietary efficiency equipment and methods patented in the United States and abroad for performing sewer line cleaning and television inspection. We have a proven 95% average line cleaning and CCTV data capture ratio on most overall systems investigated.

The remaining 5% of our written reports identify blockages or cave-ins that must be dug up and point repairs that must be completed before performing line cleaning and television inspections.

Our services are accurately marked, saving cities and municipalities time and money when digging and backfilling reconnected services and repairs.

We perform live line cleaning for high-flow medium and large sewer lines with tremendous success for improving flow or for line rehabilitation. Approximately 98% of debris is removed on initial live line cleaning. The remaining 2% of debris is removed to perform television inspection or line renovations if needed after the bypassing of the line is completed and in place. Eliminating the bypass pumping for the majority of the line cleaning can be an enormous cost savings for cities and municipalities.

Our live line cleaning methods has eliminated bucket machines from our cleaning process, because they are a slower, more costly, and outdated method that can cause damage to pipes.

Chief Solutions updates the city during all stages of the project. Our crews arrive at each site with all of the tools and equipment necessary to get the job done right the first time - without any personal assistance from the city.

Our services for cities and municipalities include:

  • Water, Storm, and Sanitary Sewer Cleaning for all line sizes

  • Closed Circuit Television Inspection (CCTV) with color pan and tilt robotic cameras

  • GPS/GIS Mapping and Data collection

  • Flow Monitoring

  • Sonar Inspection

  • Float TV inspection

  • Live Line Cleaning

  • Siphon Cleaning and CCTV

  • Smoke Testing

  • Dyed Water Testing with or without CCTV

  • Manhole Inspections

  • Service Lateral CCTV Inspection

  • Tunnel Surveying Investigations and Cleaning

  • Point Repairs

  • Grouting

  • Raising Manholes

  • Lift Station, Wet Well, and Digester Cleaning

Additionally, all of our SSES work is performed in accordance with Pipeline Assessment Certification Program specifications and NASSCO-certified CCTV operators, or other reporting methods of your choice.

More information about our certifications, awards, and professional associations can be found on our About Us page. To discuss your current project, please contact us.

Experience. Qualifications. Guaranteed.